- Polypropylene filaments resist oil, heat, acids, solvent and chemical debris.
- Is available in crimped or straight foam.
- PET filaments are versatile, ecologically friendly and are used in a variety of applications.
- It has excellent elastic memory.
- Nylon filaments are resistant to solvents and heat.
- Are available in flagged and non-flagged foam.
- Are ideal for vehicle brushes.
- Polyester filaments are long wearing, resistant to water, high temperatures, acids, alkaline & cleaning solvents